Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome!

So the first entry of my brand new blog! Thank you for joining me on my journey and I hope you can stick around and keep reading as I progress in my adventure - making my dream house a reality!!

Seriously though, i've been planning this house in my mind for years. I have one of those folders all separated into sections for each room and I regularly add new images of what I want each room to look like, what the colours of the walls will be or even what furniture I would like to use. Yes, a completely dreamy home. It dawned on me that I could just keep on doing this forever or I could actually start taking the first steps in making it happen. So to give you a taste for me...well tastes, let me share with you a house I am completely in love with (along with a million other people!). Yes, it's the house from Something's Gotta Give.

The dreamy loungeroom:
Something's Got to Give House Living

A kitchen to die for:
Photobucket

Yes, yes, I know, you've seen these images a thousand times! But here's something you may not have seen...a tour of the set...albeit it short, it does open up some other images of the house so check it out. Stay tuned as I am drawing up a floorplan of this great house.

No comments:

Post a Comment